The Everlasting Garden Preparedness Seeds provide a missing link within your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 of an acre in your garden!
Everlasting Garden Preparedness Seeds
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
• Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
• Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
• Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
• Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
• Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
• Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
• Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
• Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
• Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
• Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
• Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
• Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
• Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
• Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
• Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
• Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
16 large seed packets sealed in a mini-ropak bucket.
Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Complete planting instructions included.
Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
|Dimensions||10 x 20 x 30 in|